This is a GREAT article...albeit kinda long for a Sunday afternoon FB scroll/stop/read. So...awesome take away points are...
"- Without inflammation being present in the body, cholesterol would NOT accumulate in the wall of the blood vessel, causing heart disease and strokes. Instead, it would move freely throughout the body as nature intended.
- INFLAMMATION causes cholesterol to become trapped!!
- The injury and inflammation in our blood vessels is caused by the low fat diet recommended for years by mainstream medicine.
- The biggest culprits of chronic inflammation are the overload of simple, highly processed carbohydrates (sugar, flour and all the products made from them) and the excess consumption of omega-6 vegetable oils like soybean, corn and sunflower that are found in many processed foods.
- Choose whole foods your grandmother served!!
- By eliminating inflammatory foods and adding essential nutrients from fresh unprocessed food to reverse damage in your arteries and throughout your body"
Guess what helps redUCE INFLAMMATION?? You guessed it!!!
KETONES & KETOSIS!!!
Get yours ASAP!!!